20070816

Don't tell me.

Wah piang. Subject feedbacks are damn irritating. Just finished 4 off it. And 2 project peer appraisals. Took me bloody hell one hour to complete it. Sorry, I know I'm complaining over something minor. Forget, something major. BBF IS TOTALLY CRAP ): Sigh there it goes. Out of 5 questions, I could only do 1 and 1/2 of it. SIGH.. My cold didn't make anything better. I was sneezing through the 1 and 1/2 hour paper. ): Sniffing and shivering.. 'Cause it was so damn cold! ): And the paper.... SIGH. I don't get it why I'm falling sick so easily now.. Ever since the start of this year, have gotten flus and colds countless of times. NVM.. Seehua made the day better. Hehe.. Wednesday nights are always for hua darling and dinner. YAY. Long night walks does burn fat, I think. Let's pray for a miracle. LOL. We growing fat darling. ): SIGHHH. So much for sugar cravings. All that gummies and lollipops... NO MORE, JOLS. And on a random note hua, don't call my chinese nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! RAWR. I won't speak to you again if you call me by my chinese name again. BOO. LOL.. Sleepy bus ride from pasir ris. Zzzz.. Think that's all for today. Short and sweet. Once again... Allah, God, Jesus, Lord, Guan Yin Ma, BHUDDAAA! ANYONE. Bless me for tmr's presentation PLEASE. Need all the blessings so damn badly. ):

something ka-re-foooo..

I'm on the outside, looking in
What do I see?
So much of this left to begin
Where would I be?
I'm on the outside, looking in
Cover me through this night

Guess I don't know what's, left to say
But hear me out
All of the dreams of, yesterday
Keep breaking me down
What's on the outside, can you say
Or am I getting carried away

I'm getting on, what's the use
You know how I get
I can't decide which is the truth
At least not yet
I got the feeling, it's you
What can be said, alone in this room
No...

Who wants you now?
Maybe somebody else
I'll wait around
Maybe you'll forget you were ever here
Maybe forget you were ever, never here

Your falling out,
I'm falling in
So it's goodbye again
It's way past time
For one last try
So it's goodbye... again
So it's goodbye again..
she said: jst as thgs seems to hv picked up, u kinda of let go?
I said: i'm tired..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home